We are seeking a Office Receptionist / Office Junior to join our busy London team. Working full time you will provide the essential office support role.
Based in the heart of London's West End, you will work closely alongside the production team to ensure the smooth running of the office.
It is a varied & exciting role, where you will be expected to get involved in every part of The Production Factory, from assisting on Model Castings, to helping with the online profile of the company.
To qualify... You will need to be a super organised, friendly, eager to help and have the passion to get involved. This is a creative office where you will be encouraged to get involved with all production aspects, from start to finish. The following experience is preferred but not essential:
- Secretarial or administrative experience and / or reception experience;
- Experience with petty cash spreadsheets
- Strong communications skills - written and verbal;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- IT skills: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Photoshop / inDesign, PDFs
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to prioritise and plan workload;
- A proactive, fun, hardworking and efficient personality with a passion for work.
- Assisting Production where necessary
- Assisting on Model castings
- Reception responsibilities
- Office meeting prep and set up
- Production Kits maintenance & inventory
- Bank duties
- Post Office duties
- Petty Cash maintenance
- General Office upkeep
- Assisting with website
- Location maintenance and expansion
- Additional ad hoc assisting duties within the office
If you are the person we are looking for, please e mail your CV and a small cover letter to email@example.com